Pssst! Making the most of doing less will give you more:
- Be in the market from only 10mins/day
- Trade only the best and leave the rest
- Have your money working hard for you
- No longer have to "work" for profits
- No longer be glued to the screen
- Spend more time having a life
- Enjoy emotion-free trading
- Keep a clear head
Imagine transforming what is experienced by 92% of traders as a stressful, time-consuming, loss-making business into a carefree, profitable and relaxing "hobby". Yes, this is possible! Discover how you can use Lazy Trader methods to "set and forget", and instantly free up hours of your day rather than being a slave to the screen... enabling you to do the things that you have always wanted.
We make no secret about the fact that we spend only 10 minutes a day trading. This is how it has always been and we would have it no other way – why would we? Why would anyone?
We trade the daily timeframe of the majors, minors and cross currencies, and place trades either last thing at night (10pm GMT) or, if we are out and being sociable in London’s bars and clubs, first thing the next morning (7am GMT) as trading when inebriated is not recommended!!
Our end-of-day swing trading style gives us numerous benefits to trading the world’s currency markets profitably and effortlessly so that we and our clients can have their money working for them in the most optimal way possible. They can simply place their trades with their broker either based on our recommendation or based on their newly acquired knowledge of the markets and walk away. This is far more time efficient than intra-day trading throughout the day.
Why trade end of day:
- It makes trading boring the less emotionally charged the better
- Less time spent in front of the computer we trade 10mins a day!
- More time spent on enjoying lifestyle
- Money is working for you rather than having to work for your money
- You can always be in the ‘opportunity flow’
- You can take advantage of seismic moves without numerous trades
- Emotion is taken away so we can keep a clear head
- The more obvious the set up, the more self-fulfilling it generally is
Despite popular myth, you do not need to spend hours in front of the screen chasing trades in situation where no trade’s success is guaranteed.
Nor do you do not need to spend £1000s on a two or three day seminar on learning how to master the currency markets despite what some companies tell you when you can receive ‘pay-as-you-go’ trader training and alerts with us! In fact, we could probably summarise the content of your typical £3000 seminar in our ‘secrets of success’ below:
Our secrets for long term trading success:
- Chose a high reward to risk strategy (3:1 reward/risk)
- Always risk only 1pc of your account
- Have your rules for entry, management and exit
- Trade only when your rules are met
- Don’t let others cause you to break your rules
- As you’re and end of day trader, don’t look at and fiddle your trades in the day (it will screw with your mind!!)
- Have a punishment and reward system to engrain your plan
Latest posts by Rob Colville (see all)
- Trade with The Lazy Trader in 2017! - November 18, 2016
- Round the Clock Trader Live - How to Trade the News - November 8, 2016
- Why There's Little Room for Expectations in Trading (or in Life) - October 14, 2016