We want to give you the opportunity to attend an intensive all day event in an immersive and supportive workshop environment at a London-based location. With eight core modules covering trading strategies, risk management, market analysis and the all important trader psychology, the course will aim to rapidly accelerate your understanding and ability to effortlessly master markets in their signature style.
The Lazy Trader is famed for transforming what is experienced by the majority of traders as a loss-making folly into a highly lucrative, carefree, relaxing hobby…that takes no longer than ten minutes a day.
Students will receive a fully illustrated 80 page manual, lifetime access to an online training area with other 15 hours of video tutorials (strategies, timing selection and management of trades, trade software demos - worth £1997). Attendees will also be given exclusive access to our proprietary pattern recognition software “Trade Voyager” in addition to The Lazy Trader’s flagship “Trading Zen Audio Hypnosis Training Course”. If that isn’t enough, we will also provide you with a bonus 60 minute 1-2-1 mentoring session with a senior STA accredited mentor so that you can be sure they can get off to the best possible start.
- Forex basics
- Common pitfalls and rookie errors
- Market analysis methods
- Charting software and broker accounts
- Trading strategies (2 will be covered)
- Trade timing, selection and trade management
- Identifying trades with high profit potential
- Trader psychology
- 80-page training manual
- Online members’ area – lifetime access
- Trade Voyager pattern recognition software
- Trading Zen – Audio hypnosis training
- 60 minute 1-2-1 mentoring session (subject to T&Cs)
- When: Saturday, 19th November OR Saturday 10th December , 2016 (10-5pm)
- Where: Central London (TBC)
- How much?: £344 per ticket
Latest posts by Rob Colville (see all)
- Trade with The Lazy Trader in 2017! - November 18, 2016
- Round the Clock Trader Live - How to Trade the News - November 8, 2016
- Why There's Little Room for Expectations in Trading (or in Life) - October 14, 2016