Yesterday, The Lazy Trader was again able to feature in the limelight alongside an impressive entourage of industry experts at the London Traders Expo 2015 (The Money Show).
Held at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden, our company founder, Rob Colville, was invited to deliver a 45 minute lecture at the sell-out event, which discussed to delegates how they too can transform their trading into a carefree, relaxing hobby.
The lecture was co-hosted by Jitan Solanki, co-founder of The Lazy Trader’s sister brand, TradeVest, who also presented to both market newcomers and seasoned professionals alike.
The presentation: How to transform your trading into A carefree, relaxing hobby, was packed full of information, including:
- The problem – Why most retail traders blow up their accounts and give up
- The step-by-step solution – How to copy the winning minority
- How you too can become a “lifestyle trader”
- How to condition a winning mind-set
- Real time market analysis and opportunity seeking
Not only did this opportunity give the Team Lazy Trader an opportunity to mingle with both existing and prospective clients, they were also able to enjoy the enthusiasm and energy of both attendees and fellow exhibitors alike.
On stage at The Money Show: Team Lazy Trader featured alongside fellow industry experts:
- Lex Van Dam
- Rob Hoffman
- David Norman
- Alex Spiroglou
- Gavin Holmes
Already a prolific contributor to The Money Show’s globally acclaimed website, we look forward to continuing to add value while continuing to deliver our mission statement: to ethically mentor private investors how to become profitable and successful traders from only a few minutes work a day.
We have made our seminar slides available to attendees – please email our friendly Client Services team (info[at]thelazytrader[dot]com) who will be happy to assist you in obtaining your free copy.
Latest posts by Rob Colville (see all)
- Trade with The Lazy Trader in 2017! - November 18, 2016
- Round the Clock Trader Live – How to Trade the News - November 8, 2016
- Why There’s Little Room for Expectations in Trading (or in Life) - October 14, 2016